Where is my full screen button in Google Chrome?
Here are the steps that you can use to get your Full Screen button back in your game.
1. Launch a new Google Chrome Tab and type “chrome://components” in the address bar.
2. Click on ‘Check for update” button under Adobe Flash Player.
3. You will see the status as “Component not updated”
4. Download Flash Player here.
5. Choose the appropriate OS
6. Choose “FP 18 for Opera and Chromium – PPAPI”
7. Download and install the flash player software.
8. Go to Setting| Systems in Chrome and make sure that “Use hardware acceleration when available” is checked.
9. Clear browser cache, restart chrome and launch the game.