It’s been 3 amazing years on the farm, and that calls for a celebration. It’s a party and we’re inviting our whole farm family. We will put together a “Collection” of memories from the past 3 years, and we may even get a visit from a few old friends.
If you are at least Level 12, you will see a pop-up inviting you to Farm’s Birthday Bash! You will need to force close the game to see the update, which means to clear it from your mobile device’s memory. You may even need to reboot your device.
Start off the event by tapping on the Event Green, dressed as a Memory Lane. The Memory Lane, decorated with tables and chairs, and a large screen, will help you remember the fun we had in our 3 years on the Farm!
Finish the rare Farm’s Birthday Bash items List on or before April 9 to get an exclusive 30-day visit from the Bloodhound. Also, in celebration of Country Escape’s wonderful feat, we will be giving away rewards each time you finish a phase; including a Yellow Chick Statue that you can display proudly on your farm.
Farm’s Birthday Bash Event items
In each phase, you will need to craft Farm’s Birthday Bash items for a chance to win Mystery Gifts to unlock the different event decorations.
New Event Items and where to get them:
- Cocoa Powder – Prized Animals, Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Cake Frosting – Barn Loft Storage
- Cheddar Cheese – Prized Animals, Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Paper Food Tray – Barn Loft Storage
- Heart Shaped Box – Prized Animals, Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Semisweet Chocolate – Barn Loft Storage
- Dates – Prized Animals, Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Bag of Almonds – Barn Loft Storage
- Food Color – Prized Animals, Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Paper Cone – Barn Loft Storage
- Fabric Patches – Prized Animals, Grandma’s Glade, Pappy’s Pond, Merryweather Mine, or Pier
- Soft Fur – Barn Loft Storage
Here are the items that you need to make for a chance to win Event items:
Notebook – Windmill
- Wedding Cake – Pastry Oven
- Corn Chips – Stovetop
- Cheesy Nachos – Dinner Oven
- Chocolate Fondue– Stovetop
- Box of Sweets – Pastry Oven
- Protein Bar – Dinner Oven
- Dyed Sugar – Stovetop
- Cotton Candy – Stovetop
- Baby Blanket – Loom
- Cuddly Quilt – Craft Workstation
Temporary Place of Interest: Barn Loft Storage
The Barn Loft Storage is a temporary area that will drop the different items needed for each recipe. For example, it will drop Cake Frosting which you will need to make Wedding Cake in Phase 1.
These boost gives you twice the amount of rare Event items from the Glade, Pond, Mine, Pier, Sailboat and your Prized Animals once it’s activated. It will appear for free sometimes. If you have push notifications enabled you will receive a push notification when the boost is free. It can also drop from opening Mystery Gifts on occasion.
Temporary Farm Hands: Princess Yvette and Loretta Love
You can purchase the returning Princess Yvette, and/or Loretta Love, as Farm Hands to help you out during the Farm’s Birthday Bash!. They will give you a higher chance of finding rare event items and more! Please be aware that they are temporary, and will leave your farm when the event ends.